Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Something Beautiful

Hi y'all, I'm here to interrupt your regularly scheduled programing to bring you something that has really touched me. The following video is made by my friend Jonathan. Jonathan and I go way back, farther then either of us really wish to share, and although I don't see him as much as I use to, we are both in the same youth group. Well I went to our second big conclave meeting this year, and he showed me the video that I am about to show you. And let me just say, that had I not been in public, I would have started bawling. Jonathan managed to convey something that I have been bottling up for a long time. The feeling of being labeled and different. And how that leads to depression and feeling alone. Well, my depression was both situational and chemical but that is neither here nor there.

Anyway, hats off to you Jonathan this is truly a work of art. I see great things in your future with a talent like this.

And without further ado, the video. Grab your tissues it is really incredibly beautifully touching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say