Monday, November 14, 2011

And One More J Makes... 20!

So I heard on the news this week that the Duggars are expecting their 20th child. Well, I would like to send out my congratulations to them, because in all honestly they are completely self sufficient, what they do with their lives is honestly none of my business. And since all babies are miracles, whether they are number one or number twenty. I hope the baby and Mrs. Duggar are healthy and happy come April, when he/she is due and there are no unforeseen complications.

In other news, the dress like a Duggar challenge is going pretty well. I haven't been as militant about it, but most of the time things have being going well. I have gotten a few comments about my dress choices, but other then that no one has really noticed. It is very nice that I am not so look focused and that I don't really have to worry about my shorts being to short. Over all, I am really liking it. Should be a fun year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say