Monday, October 24, 2011

Your dreams unlock your true self

I had a really weird dream last night. We were driving home from a NFTY event and stopped at Chick-Fil-A. Not so weird yet, because NFTY and Chick-Fil-A are two of my favorite things. But not only did that Chick-Fil-A not have Chick-Fil-A food but Rallies, but also when I got back to the car there was a woman in labor. And I just hopped in the back seat and coached her through it until we got to some family or friends house. And you know what, it felt really natural. Like something I was meant to do. Which I guess is kind of a Captain Obvious statement, because I have known that I was meant to do this since I was 9. But at the same time, a little reassuring never hurt anyone. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say