Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trees for Gilad Shalit

I talked earlier about Gilad Shalit. And before I get on with the rest of the post, I would like to say yet again, welcome home. We are so happy you are home safe and sound now. Anyway I found this link on Facebook, and having nothing better to do, followed it. And what I saw was amazing. The JNF are planting free trees in Israel honoring Gilad Shalit. You can include a personal note and every time someone donates a tree in his name, the family gets a message telling them about it. The trees are free until the 23rd, so everyone who reads this should do that and then comment.

Only 99 trees left to plant y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I planted a tree, and I didn't even get my hands dirty.
    It feels great. Thanks for letting me know about this.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean and mean what you say