Friday, October 28, 2011

Of Course I'd Ask You Ms. White!

Although many of you don't know me, I love Betty White. I don't know what it is about her, but she is so amazing. I don't know what it is about her, but I just adore her. So when I went to the library this week and saw that she had written a book, I jumped at the chance to read it. If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) by Betty White is an amazing read. It is really her writing about what ever she wants, it doesn't have a story pattern. But its Betty White. She can write about what ever she wants, because it was still fantastic! 


Anyway, I loved If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't). Recently I took the PSATs, and since I qualify for extra time, I figured that I would bring what ever book I was reading. And that book just so happened to be If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't). And I managed to not only finish that book, but also go to the library and get a new one and start that with the extra time I had. 


And even though it took me little time to read If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) I still enjoyed it immensely. It would be perfect for a short plane ride, of about two hours, and that would make the time fly. Pun intended. Although short, If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) is an amazing read, it I would recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say