Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beta club?

Today was the induction to Beta Club at school. I had a bad feeling about going to school today, and really had to haul ass, sorry butt, to get and keep things on the move. Even then, when my dad offered to come pick me up it took a lot to not say yes.

And soon I realized why I was feeling so ominous about today. They were inducting the new members of Beta Club. Now I know what you are saying, who really cares? Well I do. The awkward feeling of sitting with the rest of your class, who many people deem as "slackers" as some people are called up, and grin proudly. And some would say in a gloating fashion.

And I know, this will only get to me as much as I let it, but at the same time, I guess I do let it. This was something I really pushed to have good grades for last year, and because of stuff I will talk about later, didn't. So I am going to put it on my bucket list. I will, either next year or the year after, get into Beta Club. Even if it takes all I have got. I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say