Saturday, December 31, 2011

Its Gonna Be a Happy New Year

Well, 2011 is drawing to a close. And all I can say is thank god! This year has been an emotional roller coaster. Life has pitched a couple of curve balls, and although there are a whole lot of things I would have changed, whats done is done and I can not wait to move on. I'm not going to make a whole list of resolutions that I will never be able to keep, like exercise daily or get a 4.0. Because as great as those two things would be I can't even begin to promise to keep them.

So I am setting two goals for myself this year. Don't drink any soda and try to be happy. Not be happy, because that isn't something I can control. I can't mentally force myself to always be happy and anyway how can one realize the good with out living through the bad. I refuse to waste my life any more. I will not live to please everyone, but I will try my hardest not to offend them. My choices are my own, and although I'd like to be friends with everyone I will not change who I am just to please you.

I hope you all have a happy new years eve and a happy new year! Stay safe tonight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say