Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It May Not Be on the Top of Mine but It's On It Now

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Post Secret. If you have hold on a second shall I explain what it is. If you haven't go check it out right after this! Basically Post Secret was started by Frank Warren as a place for people to send in their secrets on post cards as a way to release them and share them with the world, completely anonymously. Some of the best secrets are then compiled into books.

It was a post secret book, given to me by my amazing brick and mortar school big sister, that opened me up to the wonderful Post Secret community. And a few weeks ago, an app came out for it. No longer would I have to wait all week for Sundays Secrets and feel so empty when they were over. Now I could have a bunch of secrets at the touch of my finger tips when ever I wanted or needed to read them. Sure there are some duds, and a whole lot of odd pictures, but there are also a lot of amazing ones.

Such as this:


And it gave me the idea to add this to my bucket list. To take water from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean. I'm sure a lot of people have done this, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't. So on the list it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say