Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chelsea Can be Such a Bitch Sometimes

Chelsea Handler is quite a conundrum. I love her show, in fact I get the little opening monologue as a podcast on my iPod. Not gonna lie, she's funny. But really, if I knew Chelsea in real life I'd probably hate her. Her antics are funny on TV, and I'm sure she's a nice person sometimes but she can just be a bitch sometimes. Although then sometimes I feel like she would be a blast to be around.

The first time I saw one of Chelsea Handlers books was when I was in the 8th grade. There was a Boarders a few blocks down the street from my school at the time, and sometimes after school my friends and I would walk down and browse the books. One day when my friend and I were looking around, we saw My Horizontal Life by well Chelsea Handler of course. The name shocked and intrigued my friend and me and we started flipping through it. Eventually it was time to leave, and I really never read another Handler book until I saw The Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me on the new books shelf at my local library.

So I checked it out and started reading. And it made me laugh so much. No it wasn't really written by her, although she has some notes at the end of each chapter written by her. But it was so funny to read up on her antics. But to be frank it all seemed surreal. Like everything was made up. I guess I'll have to meet Chelsea Handler and ask her myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say