Sunday, April 29, 2012

Its Raining No Wait Its Hailing

With the amount of time I spend reading you'd think I would automatically read all the print on a website right? Well I some how managed to sign both my father and I up for a 7:30 run on a Saturday morning. It was run by a Methodist church and done to raise money for malaria research or something.

We got to the race around 9, when it was pretty much ending, grabbed our shirts and started on the walk. Soon it started to rain, hard. My dad and I kept going, laughing and on occasion belting out songs. Yes we are just that weird. And then, it started hailing. Yes, hailing. Like ice falling from the sky. Made for an interesting 5k, one neither of us will forget for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say