Monday, May 21, 2012

Timmy Boo Part 2

A few months ago I wrote about a rabbit I found on the way home from Starbucks, and promised more of the story then left you guys hanging. When we last left our rabbit friend he was chilling in my room in an impromptu hut, and then on my bed. My dad returned home and was less then happy that there was another animal in the house. We have somehow acquired a lot of pets over the years.

He insisted that we take Timmy to the ASPCA, who said that they would take him. However my dad made the mistake of holding Timmy before we dropped him off, and fell in love. I felt awful leaving him all alone in a cold metal cage, and before I left him promised I'd come back for him no matter what. What can I say, he stole my heart with his big ears and twitchy nose.

And two days later we did just that, paying the ASPCA $25 for the bunny we found. He did get a clean bill of health from the vet though so it was worth it. Timmy has settled in quite nicely at home, residing in the study. I call him Timmy my Study Bunny. We let him roam around the study when we are in there and sometimes out doors. Remus, our little cat, is actually afraid of him, which I find humorous. My dad has taken a shinning to the rabbit, he'll come and say good night holding the bunny in his arms. Timmy is the most sweet natured rabbit I have ever met, and I am so glad we found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say