Friday, January 27, 2012

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here!

We made it! Two planes and a layover in Atlanta later and my family has made it to Orlando! A few months ago my mom got a call from someone and if my mom and dad went and looked at time shares for an hour or two we would get a cheap stay at the Hilton Parc Soleil. Before I go on about the hotel, let me say that the Hilton in no way paid me to write this. But hey, if they ever want to send me somewhere I would be totally up for that. Of course the opinions and emotions expressed in my blog are always my own, you can send me anywhere in the world but that doesn't guarantee I'll like it.

Anyway the room we are staying at is amazing. Full kitchen, bath AND shower, and even a washer and dryer. My baby sister and I love it here. We got to the hotel about a half hour before the pool closed and everyone threw on their swim suits and went for a swim. Baby sister and I swam in the pool and my mom and dad chilled in the hot tub like real adults.

Most of my family vacations are to visit family, which is always wonderful but sometimes its nice to get away. We went to the beach this summer, just the four of us and went out and swam and just bonded. We aren't always on the same page, and vacations can be stressful sometimes, but its really nice for us all to get away together and enjoy being together. I have found that my family tends to fight less when we are out of state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say