Friday, February 17, 2012

Slogan

Well, here I am in the Big Apple. You know how I said I was going to a bar mitzvah. Well its my cousin Ev's. Not only is he a fantastic singer but he is very very smart. If fact he and I are eating fortune cookies right now. Mine had two fortunes in it, how weird is that? Something about self love and wisdom in young beautiful people. Wait what was I talking about. Oh yea Ev.

After the friday night service, which was amazing by the way, we went back to his house to eat, and he decided to check out my blog for the first time. And I, taking advantage of his incredible brilliance, asked him to help me find a slogan. We tossed around a few ideas and finally came up with Always Done Never Finished. Ok when I say we, I mean Ev, I basically ate and vetoed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say