Thursday, September 15, 2011

Soul Surfer!

One rainy day in September, everyone was feeling under the weather. I had a really bad virus, and everyone else in my family was just feeling icky. So we popped some pot pies into the oven, made some tea and decided to watch Soul Surfer! And let me tell you, it was one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen. So well made, so inspiring, and I didn't feel suffocated by the Christian values. Not only that but watching Soul Surfer inspired me to try to live one day of my life using only one arm. I choose my left, because I am a lefty. I don't know when I'll do this, because I have to have it on a day without large essays, but it will hopefully be soon.

So my challenge to you, my lovely readers, is to try one of your days with out an arm and then comment or link your blog post to mine. Tell me what you thought of it, and get your friends to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say