Friday, August 12, 2011

Gestap-I mean Gazpacho

Today was the start of attempting the monumental task of cooking my way through our old and abused copy of the Joy of Cooking. My family is leaving town for a few days, and so we had a lot of veggies that needed to be cooked into something. My mother suggested Gazpacho. Now, I have little experience in the realm of cold soups, but being adventurous decided to give it a try. After consulted the well loved copy of Joy of Cooking, I made sure we had enough ingredients and went on my day. After running errands and cleaning, I started to cook. While talking to my friend Jake, I chopped, poured, blended, and splattered my way towards the final goal, and the result, although filled with the very sharp taste of onion, was quite satisfying.

Well, there it is! Not to good looking but not to bad tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say