Monday, October 8, 2012

To Pants Again!

I did it! Against all odds, I somehow managed to only wear skirts for a full year, baring athletic activities. This summer was a pretty big challenge as far as skirts were concerned, because we did a lot of athletic activities. I wore pants in the Negev, for obvious reasons, and also to a concert. I was going to wear a skirt to the concert near the end of the trip, however with thousands of teens running around I figured that shorts were the best idea. However I did wear a skirt when we climbed Masada, and for our multiple walking tours all around the country. After a while wearing a skirt wasn't that big of a hassle, I just learned to live with it and adapt to the various difficulties that would occur. I'm wearing a pair of jeans now, and it feels kind of weird. I almost feel more constricted in a pair of pants then I did in a skirt, probably because there is more fabric. Its weird not having the restrictions on what I can wear anymore, but I know that I will probably keep wearing skirts most of the time. What can I say they are very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say