Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

Another year has gone by already, and now time for a rambling overdue blog post about how the past year was. 2012 was absolutely crazy, a year full of a whole mess of changes, but over all one of my favorites. I somehow managed to stay sane without any soda for one full year (YES) and successfully maintained my sanity while home schooled. One thing I did not manage to do was read 100 books in the time frame I gave myself in July 2011, which is why I am starting fresh and my new resolution is to read 100 books this year. See handy wiget over on the side.
School is going well this year, in some ways I almost miss home schooling but thats just at 7 am when I don't want to roll my sorry butt out of bed and attend classes. All of that aside I am doing really well in my classes and have even managed to make a bunch of new friends.
One thing I haven't managed to do is keep up my web domain name. It's on the to-do list I promise, and I'll probably get to it this weekend but you know how things can be. I had my wisdom teeth out this weekend, which was an interesting experience. I'll tell you about it. Most likely next year seeing how bad I am at keeping up with this. New Year, new start who knows. Maybe I'll get better at this. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say